Hello all, my name is Lachlan and I have had an interest in personal finance and the financial independence movement for the last 5 years. I am in my mid-20s and currently work for the government.
I have decided to start a blog to:
- track my journey through personal finance and share my findings
- which in turn should hopefully improve my understanding of personal finance and learn other perspectives
- improve my writing skills (please share any criticism)
- further understand managing a server and website
I aim to at least write two posts per month:
- one tracking my passive and, non-employment (side hustle) income per month
- The other discussing another topic related to finance/freedom eg. investment review or side hustle.
The aim of the income report to keep myself of track for increasing my passive income and non-employment to give myself some financial freedom to do the things in live I want. Hence the name of the site :).
If you have any issues, questions or suggestions please leave a comment or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂